PayTM Product Review
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. The opinions and experience are solely mine. If you sign up with my referral code and pay a bill worth $50 or more, I will get a small referral fee.
I recently discovered an app called PayTm. It is an application that rewards you for paying your bills through its portal.
To find the application, search within the Apple Store (IOS) or Play store (Android) for Paytm. Install the app and then click sign up. If it asks you for a referral code enter PTM9795086. Right off the bat you will get 10,000 welcome points which equal to $10 that can be redeemed right away. I redeemed mine for a $10 Esso Card.
Pay bill categories include mobile, utilities, taxes, credit cards, insurance, internet, cable, education (you can pay for your tuition!), rent, car insurance, loans and even investments.
- Easy to find and install
- Dashboard/interface is easy to use and user friendly with lots of images
- Selection of redeeming vendors is impressive (i.e Uber, Tim Horton’s,Esso, Ikea, Indigo, Amazon, Air Canada, Skip The Dishes, Winners, etc)
- Encourages you to pay your bills and get rewarded (you still need to pay them, might as well get something for them)
- A variety of sub rewards are available when you use the app (i.e. pay 5 bills in a month and get 1,000 points, pay a new bill and get 250 points)
- Referral program available – refer a friend and when they pay a bill that is at least $50, you will get 5,000 points.
- Social promotion – if you mention PayTm Canada through a social network using the hashtags they provide you can earn 250 points per post, up to 1,000 points a month.
- I haven’t been able to find any cons after using it for a month
The application is easy to use, and you find where you need to go fairly quickly. Setting up a bill payee is easy as all you need is your account number and voila you are all set up.
Overall it is a great application that fits nicely with other apps (Drop) that I use that rewards you and allows you to redeem great products. I would highly recommend this to others to at least try it out and see if it works out for them. Who doesn’t love getting rewarded for things that we have to do anyway?